I Chewed into a BUG in my Light Savory Vegetable Barley Progresso soup at lunch today in my office.
I opened a can of Progresso soup and poured it into my white ceramic soup mug with the handle. I warmed it for 3 minutes in the company microwave and sat at a community table with another co-worker to eat. I consumed about a fourth of the soup when I found myself crunch into something very hard with sharp edges. I thought it would be some hard greens or something! I spit it out into a white napkin, and discovered black or very dark brown wings (about a half inch long), one was still attached to the crunched body of an insect showing signs of the guts squishing out of all sides, and a noticeable antenna from the head. At first I tried to talk myself through it by telling myself that people in other countries actually eat bugs on purpose. Then I dug the can out of the trash and called the 1-800 # and made my formal complaint. The very nice lady took the serial numbers etc from the can and told me how sorry she was that this happened. She told me someone would contact me in about 3 weeks and probably offer me some product certificates, if I want them. After I hung up, I started feeling very queezy and ran into the restroom to rinse my mouth and yak up a few particles of my lunch. As I am writing this, I still feel the urge to yak. Trying to fight it! Good thing I have a bottle of mouthwash handy. I just don't think I will ever be able to eat canned soup again, from anywhere! I want to report this to the dept of health or the FDA but can;t seem to get a contact information on Google!
Oh,well! I better just move on!
Sick to my stomach,
Buffalo, NY 142061091b65e review #476621
You may also like
- "I ordered a custom cake made with the colors white & gray for my wedding I get a disgusting looking cake the color of brown and gold with the detail..."
- "Opened two cans of NE clam chowder and both cans were bad. ..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "During a routine skin incision the surgeon cut bones nerves and tendons all without my permission or approval. After recovery I lodged a complaint with patient advocacy with absolutely..."
- "We moved to Amarillo last Jan. And bought dining room furniture from Ashleys. Furniture was delivered to us damaged. The furniture was the Ledelle. Chunk of wood from table and..."
- "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2014 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo.I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. I expected to get..."
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb. March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done. It bent pushrods and BROKE the..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."