I heated up a can of Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup.While eating a bowl of Progresso Traditional Chicken Soup I bit into something hard and thought that I had chipped a piece of my tooth.

I spit out a piece of a chicken bone. It was about 1/2 inch long. Evidently I am not the first person who has come across bones, plastic or other unidentified non-food items in a Progresso product. I will NEVER eat Progresso again.

I have many cans of Progresso soup that I am throwing out. Garbage! I'm glad it was not one of my children eating it.

I am lucky that I didn't choke on the bone.I will never buy any Progresso product again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Progresso and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progresso.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Progresso to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments