I heated up a can of Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup.While eating a bowl of Progresso Traditional Chicken Soup I bit into something hard and thought that I had chipped a piece of my tooth.
I spit out a piece of a chicken bone. It was about 1/2 inch long. Evidently I am not the first person who has come across bones, plastic or other unidentified non-food items in a Progresso product. I will NEVER eat Progresso again.
I have many cans of Progresso soup that I am throwing out. Garbage! I'm glad it was not one of my children eating it.
I am lucky that I didn't choke on the bone.I will never buy any Progresso product again.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."
- "I was having a progresso soup for lunch and I just found a bug in it. I used to love this soup but now I'm just disgusted by it. Not..."
- "Bought a can of family size Great Value chicken noodle soup. Found larvae when attempting to eat. The fine folks at Wal-Mart were contacted but couldn't be burdened with a..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "The short reason is she doesn't offer refunds because returns are forbidden by German law on hygienic grounds. We have similar laws here. However, I checked the sites of several..."
- "I purchased an Ultra hot tub cover from HotTubWorks.com. The cover I chose was recommended for colder climates; “ULTRA, Made for Snowy Weather”; which I paid extra for. According..."