I heated up a can of Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup.While eating a bowl of Progresso Traditional Chicken Soup I bit into something hard and thought that I had chipped a piece of my tooth.
I spit out a piece of a chicken bone. It was about 1/2 inch long. Evidently I am not the first person who has come across bones, plastic or other unidentified non-food items in a Progresso product. I will NEVER eat Progresso again.
I have many cans of Progresso soup that I am throwing out. Garbage! I'm glad it was not one of my children eating it.
I am lucky that I didn't choke on the bone.I will never buy any Progresso product again.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Found a small yellow worm on one of the FROOT LOOPS after pouring it into my bowl. It was stuck to the cereal and looks like it must have dried..."
- "I was sitting down tonight enjoying a bowl of Breyer's ice cream, Reese's Blast to be exact. I was chomping on the bits of chocolate cups with my front teeth,..."
- "I found this 4 inch strand of frayed fiberglass in Garden Vegetable soup. I called to complain, but when I posted this on facebook Progresso page, they could not find..."
- "The short reason is she doesn't offer refunds because returns are forbidden by German law on hygienic grounds. We have similar laws here. However, I checked the sites of several..."
- "I purchased an Ultra hot tub cover from HotTubWorks.com. The cover I chose was recommended for colder climates; “ULTRA, Made for Snowy Weather”; which I paid extra for. According..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."