Vacherie, Louisiana

I purchased two cans of chicken noodle soup for my child.She found a clump of hair in the soup after she began to eat the soup.

I am not only disgusted, but very disturbed by this. Where is the quality control? We took pictures and saved the can. After picking my kid up from school, due to her becoming ill, I suggested stopping to get her some chicken noodle soup at the store.

This kid loves chicken noodle soup, when I can't make it myself, I buy the canned one.I won't be buying this brand of soup for sure!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of clump of hair in soup. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "unsanitary, unsafe." of progresso chicken noodle soup. Progresso needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned progresso chicken noodle soup in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progresso.

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments

Progresso - Soup Review Progresso "This was in my soup November 14 2016. Glad i was chewing slowly. Chicken and rice. Do not believe this was Inspected like it states on the can...." Read more Progresso - Spoiled soup. Progresso "I had purchased two cans of Progresso Traditional soups Chicken noodle, either from Safeway or Fred Myers as of now I cant remember, here in Juneau Alaska, see picture, and..." Read more Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup Review from Brooklyn, New York Progresso "Disgusted is not the word to explain my horrid experience that I had with progresso soup... Went to boil the soup over the stove and a large maggot was in..." Read more Progresso - Chicken Noodle Soup Review Progresso "I was eating a bowl of your delicious chicken and noodle soup, when I bit down on what I thought was a chicken bone. After I pulled it out of..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more