I purchased two cans of chicken noodle soup for my child.She found a clump of hair in the soup after she began to eat the soup.
I am not only disgusted, but very disturbed by this. Where is the quality control? We took pictures and saved the can. After picking my kid up from school, due to her becoming ill, I suggested stopping to get her some chicken noodle soup at the store.
This kid loves chicken noodle soup, when I can't make it myself, I buy the canned one.I won't be buying this brand of soup for sure!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Eating my soup because of it's low calorie purpose, found a green, hard, sharp stalk of some sort's, a little over an inch in size, let's just say a big..."
- "While eating Progresso Potatoe with bacon soup I say this tiny bug on a Potatoe in the soup..."
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."