I purchased two cans of chicken noodle soup for my child.She found a clump of hair in the soup after she began to eat the soup.
I am not only disgusted, but very disturbed by this. Where is the quality control? We took pictures and saved the can. After picking my kid up from school, due to her becoming ill, I suggested stopping to get her some chicken noodle soup at the store.
This kid loves chicken noodle soup, when I can't make it myself, I buy the canned one.I won't be buying this brand of soup for sure!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "Heated a can of Allen's brand Italian Cur Green Beans and found a huge worm inside one piece of green bean. Went online to contact Allens only to find..."
- "I had purchased two cans of Progresso Traditional soups Chicken noodle, either from Safeway or Fred Myers as of now I cant remember, here in Juneau Alaska, see picture, and..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."