I found this 4 inch strand of frayed fiberglass in Garden Vegetable soup.I called to complain, but when I posted this on facebook Progresso page, they could not find the complaint.

I called again asked for a manager and asked for what he is going to do about it, and said it would be forwarded to its quality control team and that someone would contact me. Still waiting. How many more of the hundreds of complaints of debris in the food are there going to be. Its time as consumers to stand up to corporate America who continue to disregard complaints of food contamination.

This has been ongoing for years with no response.Gerard Escamilla, Artesia, New Mexico

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of progresso vegetable classics garden vegetable soup from Progresso and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progresso to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progresso for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments