I found this 4 inch strand of frayed fiberglass in Garden Vegetable soup.I called to complain, but when I posted this on facebook Progresso page, they could not find the complaint.
I called again asked for a manager and asked for what he is going to do about it, and said it would be forwarded to its quality control team and that someone would contact me. Still waiting. How many more of the hundreds of complaints of debris in the food are there going to be. Its time as consumers to stand up to corporate America who continue to disregard complaints of food contamination.
This has been ongoing for years with no response.Gerard Escamilla, Artesia, New Mexico
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Progresso Vegetable Classic Garden Vegetable
- Progresso Vegetable Classics Garden Vegetable Soup
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I am attaching the pictures of chocolates whose manufacturing date is Sep'16 and expiry June'17, price 449/-. We have purchased a box of Ferrero choclates in Oct'16 from Best Price..."
- "Heated a can of Allen's brand Italian Cur Green Beans and found a huge worm inside one piece of green bean. Went online to contact Allens only to find..."
- "I was having a progresso soup for lunch and I just found a bug in it. I used to love this soup but now I'm just disgusted by it. Not..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "I was a paying customer with unlimited items. I posted an MSI video card that could be a category in electronics and computers so I posted it on both. Instead..."
- "Bought two shirts in December and received one today being March 2nd. It looks nothing like the picture the "lace" is coming apart. The quality is horrible. My advice stay..."
- "chisolm trail rv in albuquerque improperly installed a truck camper on my truck. the 2 front happijacs fell off as i was drving home, the camper almost fell off..."