I found this 4 inch strand of frayed fiberglass in Garden Vegetable soup.I called to complain, but when I posted this on facebook Progresso page, they could not find the complaint.
I called again asked for a manager and asked for what he is going to do about it, and said it would be forwarded to its quality control team and that someone would contact me. Still waiting. How many more of the hundreds of complaints of debris in the food are there going to be. Its time as consumers to stand up to corporate America who continue to disregard complaints of food contamination.
This has been ongoing for years with no response.Gerard Escamilla, Artesia, New Mexico
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Progresso Vegetable Classic Garden Vegetable
- Progresso Vegetable Classics Garden Vegetable Soup
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "to Progresso Soups, today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece..."
- "An itchy, bumpy, hives type of rash started where clothes rubbed my skin and then spread to my entire torso and neck. At first it was treated as an..."
- "As a frequent and loyal customer I have found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks. Last night I did my nightly workout routine. I got home and..."
- "I paid $4,200 for a website and never received it. I requested a refund after 6 months and no one responded to my email. After several attempts to email them..."
- "I hate it when any companys actions alone go so far as to actually show a customer 'We do not have to provide advertised products, service and customer service -..."
- "contacted this company to upgrade and replace 4 security cameras at my home at a cost of $929.33. 1. The night vision on two of the four cameras did not..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."