Progresso - Foreign object in my bowl of chicken noodle soup

111 of 149 Progresso reviews

Eating my soup because of it's low calorie purpose, found a green, hard, sharp stalk of some sort's, a little over an inch in size, let's just say a big choking hazard, it's not celery, I called the progresso company, made a claim. They said, they will send me coupons for more soup, after finding this I am not sure if I will ever buy, or consume progesso, especially after seeing some other of the complaints that I have seen on this site, very scary. I was looking for a class action suit, after seeing so many complaints, I wondering if there is a class action suit?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Foreign object

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Chicken Noodle Soup
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #585460 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Progresso? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
111 of 149 Progresso reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
HB

Jun 18, 2015 #996953

That looks like an undercooked noodle to me.

1 0 Reply

May 03, 2015 #979311

Make your own soup. It's cheaper and healthier.

0 0 Reply
emaillisamariegreen

Feb 13, 2015 #945144

You're eating a chicken. That looks like it's just a noodle. If you knew what condition that chicken was in and how your meat went from being a thinking & feeling someone to chunks in your soup, that item wouldn't be as big of a deal to you.

0 0 Reply
anon

Jan 23, 2015 #935057

You're pathetic.

1 1 Reply
bestender

Jan 22, 2015 #934993 Bay City, Michigan, United States

Actually it is how do you know, but I will be honest with you, this never happened, I just need some money, so if you can email me and say the same thing happened to you we can have a stronger case. Let me know your email address so that we can keep in touch.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Progresso. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Progresso.
Filing a new complaint about
×