Eating my soup because of it's low calorie purpose, found a green, hard, sharp stalk of some sort's, a little over an inch in size, let's just say a big choking hazard, it's not celery, I called the progresso company, made a claim. They said, they will send me coupons for more soup, after finding this I am not sure if I will ever buy, or consume progesso, especially after seeing some other of the complaints that I have seen on this site, very scary. I was looking for a class action suit, after seeing so many complaints, I wondering if there is a class action suit?
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Foreign object
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "After heating the beans and the juice straight from the can I began to eat the beans. I noticed a bean with a brown spot, set it apart and broke..."
- "Just found bugs in my chicken corn chowder. Thanks will never eat this product again..."
- "Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce. The brown lettuce is hidden..."
- "I contacted Larson Door regarding cancer on storm door via their web-site. I submitted all requestedinformation as requested via the web site. The phone number is a looped..."
- "Ordered an arrangement for a lady I had just began dating, picture was a soft display. What they sent arrived in an I Love You mug, the lady was..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."