Bay City, Michigan
100% full Not resolved
2.3

Eating my soup because of it's low calorie purpose, found a green, hard, sharp stalk of some sort's, a little over an inch in size, let's just say a big choking hazard, it's not celery, I called the progresso company, made a claim. They said, they will send me coupons for more soup, after finding this I am not sure if I will ever buy, or consume progesso, especially after seeing some other of the complaints that I have seen on this site, very scary. I was looking for a class action suit, after seeing so many complaints, I wondering if there is a class action suit?

Review about: Progresso Soup.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Foreign object.

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments

HB

That looks like an undercooked noodle to me.

Make your own soup. It's cheaper and healthier.

emaillisamariegreen

You're eating a chicken. That looks like it's just a noodle. If you knew what condition that chicken was in and how your meat went from being a thinking & feeling someone to chunks in your soup, that item wouldn't be as big of a deal to you.

anon

You're pathetic.

Stacy, Minnesota, United States #934985

Is that an uncooked noodle?

bestender
to Anonymous Bay City, Michigan, United States #934993

Actually it is how do you know, but I will be honest with you, this never happened, I just need some money, so if you can email me and say the same thing happened to you we can have a stronger case. Let me know your email address so that we can keep in touch.