100% full Not resolved
2.3

Eating my soup because of it's low calorie purpose, found a green, hard, sharp stalk of some sort's, a little over an inch in size, let's just say a big choking hazard, it's not celery, I called the progresso company, made a claim. They said, they will send me coupons for more soup, after finding this I am not sure if I will ever buy, or consume progesso, especially after seeing some other of the complaints that I have seen on this site, very scary. I was looking for a class action suit, after seeing so many complaints, I wondering if there is a class action suit?

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of progresso soup from Progresso and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progresso to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was foreign object. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progresso for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments

That looks like an undercooked noodle to me.

Make your own soup. It's cheaper and healthier.

emaillisamariegreen

You're eating a chicken. That looks like it's just a noodle. If you knew what condition that chicken was in and how your meat went from being a thinking & feeling someone to chunks in your soup, that item wouldn't be as big of a deal to you.

You're pathetic.

Stacy, Minnesota, United States #934985

Is that an uncooked noodle?

to Anonymous Bay City, Michigan, United States #934993

Actually it is how do you know, but I will be honest with you, this never happened, I just need some money, so if you can email me and say the same thing happened to you we can have a stronger case. Let me know your email address so that we can keep in touch.