Like eating a can of peas. Not a very good soup. I expected a soup made from split peas. Threw most of the soup to the chickens. I thought it would be like a can of Campbell Soup but it was nothing like that.

You need to work on your receipe and make it more acceptable to people that like old fashioned soup.

I hope this message helps somewhat but I can't think of anything else to say since what can a person had to not tasty. Put a little thought into what you make and maybe it will taste good. Don't expect a response since I am just a little old lady in Oregon!

Wilma Mican

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Progresso. The most disappointing about progresso vegetable classics green split pea soup from Progresso was quality is very poor Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progresso.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Progresso to other companies on our site.

Comments