Mooresville, North Carolina
Featured Not resolved

i am absolutely disgusted by this matter of how you have a hair from anything or someone in this soup.this is totally disgusting.

I've been eating these soups for a while and its absolutely disgusting and nasty. this is a serious matter. i am very furious and disgusted. you people at progresso should be double checking your soups this is nasty.

I am totally disgusted and furious.this is totally disgusting and i want my money back totally from these disgusting soups and i am totally unhappy with the service of this company

Review about: Progresso Soup.

Reason of review: hair in my soup when i opened it.

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments

If you think THAT is disgusting, you should do some research into what the USDA & FDA actually seems acceptable..insect parts, insect eggs, human fecal matter, animal waste, chemicals..

etc, etc.

It's well known these things are found in thousands of popular packaged foods, and they're all acceptable up to a certain.amount.....

Mike_mn

I agree this is gross.But, Double checking!!!!

Really? What do you expect them to do? Run these thru cheese cloth! Progresso soups are very high quality.

That being said, in the years I've been purchasing Progresso, I've found 2 cans that have contained weird things that are part of the vegetable stalk/plant - but still gross.

Seperate subject that will really gross you out. There are two soups that have a 'special' class of unwanted 'intrusions'. Mushroom, and, Bean (Bean & Bacon).

I'll leave it to you to research them.It's enough to make one want to stop eating these type of soups!