Progresso - Hair in the new england clam chowder soup
i am absolutely disgusted by this matter of how you have a hair from anything or someone in this soup.this is totally disgusting.
I've been eating these soups for a while and its absolutely disgusting and nasty. this is a serious matter. i am very furious and disgusted. you people at progresso should be double checking your soups this is nasty.
I am totally disgusted and furious.this is totally disgusting and i want my money back totally from these disgusting soups and i am totally unhappy with the service of this company
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- hair in my soup when i opened it
- Product or service
- Progresso New England Clam Chowder
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers). However recently I..."
- "I bought a bad of rice from dollar general on 701 near hwy 22 in conway , sc on 10/7/2016 vecause i forgot to get a big bag at..."
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."
- "In a nutshell Mooresville North Carolina Walgreens River Highway accuse me of stealing a beach bag cops came to my house I went up there and told him where I..."
- "I was ordering the same exact blueberry juice from mad-vapes for about a year. After buying getting 12 different bottles of the same juice I was instantly aware when. There..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."