Today when I started to eat my lunch, which is a can of Progesso soup which I eat several times a week I found a piece of plastic the size of a half dollar bill. It was very flexible, and clear, medium weight.

It did not even melt in the microwave oven when I heated the soup. I was eating a can of Progesso Clam Chowder.

That is the last time I will eat their soup and what I have left on the pantry shelf will be donated to food bank. I Just hope no one else has a issue.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of progresso soup from Progresso. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2 and wants Progresso to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progresso for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I just found a sharp piece of plastic with a sharp end in my soup. Gross

Same thing happened to me just now, I was eating New England clam chowder and found a brown piece of plastic about the size of a fingernail.