Owego, New York

I was eating a bowl of Progresso Tomato Totini soup and at the bottom of the bowl I found a piece of clear plastic tubing.I sent photos of the can, label, numbers and tubing to Progresso but they have not given me an answer about why the tubing was in the soup.

Where did it come from and what was it used for. I was sick all night with cramps and need to know why this was processed in the soup and if there was a chemical or medical item in the tube. I was asked to mail the tube but told them the photo should be enough evidence for them to investigat and find out how this got in the soup. I was told, "Well we don't work in the manufacturing plant so we don't know".

I told them to find someone who did and do a recall on this batch of soup and let me know what I was exposed too because tubes are used to dispense liquids so there is something in the batch.So far no response.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of progresso soup from Progresso and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progresso to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was foreign object. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progresso for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments

They won't do anything. Good thing you didn't give them the plastic tube, they would have destroyed it and claimed you never mailed more than likely

My husband just found a big piece of plastic in his clam chowder as well!GRRR Disgusting!

I emailed the company.We'll see if they give a ***.