3.5
Additional Fees

I was eating chicken and dumpling soup and foubd a rubber grommet in my can of soup.Very gross.

Smaller than the size of a dime.My name is mandy fortunati 353-7789

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Progresso and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progresso.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Progresso to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments

Valrico, Florida, United States #1281685

Hi i also had a black round thing in my soup contact me please pandermichelle@gmail.com

Progresso - Traditional New England Clam Chowder Soup Review Progresso "This is a pic of what I found in your clam chowder soup. The number on the can is FRP J18A33,E3116, Looks like a piece of shell or plastic and..." Read more Progresso - Hair in the new england clam chowder soup Progresso "i am absolutely disgusted by this matter of how you have a hair from anything or someone in this soup. this is totally disgusting. I've been eating these soups for..." Read more Progresso - Spoiled soup. Progresso "I had purchased two cans of Progresso Traditional soups Chicken noodle, either from Safeway or Fred Myers as of now I cant remember, here in Juneau Alaska, see picture, and..." Read more Progresso CHICKEN BROTH Progresso "Dear customer Relations Representative: April,4,2016 while I was cooking today using your product , Progresso Chicken Broth, a piece of black substance came pouring out of the box and into my sauce..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more