Progresso CHICKEN BROTH
Dear customer Relations Representative:
while I was cooking today using your product , Progresso Chicken Broth, a piece of black substance came pouring out of the box and into my sauce pan ! very disturbing and disgusting to say the least ! at first I thought it was something worse . I pulled it out and touched it , it felt like a piece of cloth ! I am still not certain what it is !
I purchase the Box at my local grocery store but i don't hold them responsible.. I hold your company responsible. I had used this same box before in my cooking and I am utterly disgusted now... today of course I discarded of everything I cooked that contained this Broth... I did take photos of it I would like to share them with you.
As as result I will never use this product in the future and I will advise all my family and friends to do the same.
email address ; email@example.com
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- After this experience
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Progresso Chicken Broth
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "Just found bugs in my chicken corn chowder. Thanks will never eat this product again..."
- "I was having a progresso soup for lunch and I just found a bug in it. I used to love this soup but now I'm just disgusted by it. Not..."
- "Bought a ironman steer tire for my freightliner, 2.5 months later blows up and takes my hood and fenders with it. Terrible experience..."
- "$2500 bed from ROOMS to go! They said they don't cover bed bugs.. They say I can return it with No money back. ..."
- "Just received the order today and to my dismay the order arrived incorrect, containing two orange camouflage cargo shorts 36 size waist. The correct order should be, one..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."