Featured Not resolved

Dear customer Relations Representative:

April,4,2016

while I was cooking today using your product , Progresso Chicken Broth, a piece of black substance came pouring out of the box and into my sauce pan ! very disturbing and disgusting to say the least ! at first I thought it was something worse . I pulled it out and touched it , it felt like a piece of cloth ! I am still not certain what it is !

I purchase the Box at my local grocery store but i don't hold them responsible.. I hold your company responsible. I had used this same box before in my cooking and I am utterly disgusted now... today of course I discarded of everything I cooked that contained this Broth... I did take photos of it I would like to share them with you.

As as result I will never use this product in the future and I will advise all my family and friends to do the same.

Sincerely,

Rebeca Altaji

cell#(305)609-5171

email address ; romaji@comcast.net

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Progresso and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about progresso chicken broth from Progresso was after this experience Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progresso.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Progresso to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments

Trumbull, Connecticut, United States #1234117

On Oct.21,2016, I was pouring Progresso chicken broth from the container> I set it down and noticed something black around the rim, I emptied the box and then shook it , I could not see inside so I cut the top off, what I saw made me sick to my stomach.

I still do not know what it is. It resembled a piece of bacon, but it wasn't, one side was black the other side was fleshy and slimy. I sent a picture to the company, they apologized and offered to send me coupons ,I told them I would not be using their product ever again.

They offered no explanation and didn't even seem curious as to what it might be.I will be posting the picture on line.

Shani86

That's a little extreme to never use a product because of a mistake.Allow them to respond/fix the issue before chucking them completely.

Progresso, ***, any company churns out millions of products a day and there is bound to be a mistake per billion.

Also, I would STRONGLY advise never to list your phone number like that.An email address at best, but there are a lot of trolls about the internet that could call pretending to be Progresso.

They need to tell those chickens not to wear their undies to the slaughterhouse.