Dear customer Relations Representative:

while I was cooking today using your product , Progresso Chicken Broth, a piece of black substance came pouring out of the box and into my sauce pan ! very disturbing and disgusting to say the least ! at first I thought it was something worse . I pulled it out and touched it , it felt like a piece of cloth ! I am still not certain what it is !

I purchase the Box at my local grocery store but i don't hold them responsible.. I hold your company responsible. I had used this same box before in my cooking and I am utterly disgusted now... today of course I discarded of everything I cooked that contained this Broth... I did take photos of it I would like to share them with you.

As as result I will never use this product in the future and I will advise all my family and friends to do the same.

Rebeca Altaji

email address ;

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Progresso Chicken Broth
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #823231

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Progresso? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 16 #1145705

That's a little extreme to never use a product because of a mistake. Allow them to respond/fix the issue before chucking them completely. Progresso, ***, any company churns out millions of products a day and there is bound to be a mistake per billion. Also, I would STRONGLY advise never to list your phone number like that. An email address at best, but there are a lot of trolls about the internet that could call pretending to be Progresso.

0 0 Reply

Apr 07 #1140664

They need to tell those chickens not to wear their undies to the slaughterhouse.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Progresso. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Progresso.
Filing a new complaint about