Just found bugs in my chicken corn chowder. Thanks will never eat this product again

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of progresso light chicken corn chowder from Progresso and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progresso to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progresso for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments

Progresso - Bone in soup! Progresso "I heated up a can of Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup. While eating a bowl of Progresso Traditional Chicken Soup I bit into something hard and thought that I had..." Read more Progresso - Vegetable Classics Hearty Penne Soup Review Progresso "Eating progresso hearty penne in chicken broth and started chewing on somethig that was too..." Read more Progresso - Soup Review from New York, New York Progresso "to Progresso Soups, today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece..." Read more Progresso - Chicken And Dumpling Soup Review from Boise, Idaho Progresso "I was eating chicken and dumpling soup and foubd a rubber grommet in my can of soup. Very gross. Smaller than the size of a dime. My name is mandy..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more