I bought a can of progresso light vegetable soup which contained a rodent of some kind. What should I do ????

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Progresso and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progresso.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Progresso to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments

Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup Review from Brooklyn, New York Progresso "Disgusted is not the word to explain my horrid experience that I had with progresso soup... Went to boil the soup over the stove and a large maggot was in..." Read more Fiberglass in Progresso Garden Vegetable soup Progresso "I found this 4 inch strand of frayed fiberglass in Garden Vegetable soup. I called to complain, but when I posted this on facebook Progresso page, they could not find..." Read more Progresso CHICKEN BROTH Progresso "Dear customer Relations Representative: April,4,2016 while I was cooking today using your product , Progresso Chicken Broth, a piece of black substance came pouring out of the box and into my sauce..." Read more Found what looks like Petrified chewed gum in can of Progresso's French Onion Soup! Progresso "I recently purchased 2 cans of French onion soup. Last night I decided to have some. I peeled of the top and to my surprise there was something floating on..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more