Featured Not resolved

to Progresso Soups,

today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece inside the can. Fortunately I spotted it in the pot before me or my wife consumed it.

It looks like the broken handle of a scissor and it appears to have some dirt or black grease stained to one side.

I have been eating Progresso since i was a kid, its a great product. this happening is quite unfortunate. This is why I am contacting Progresso Co, hopefully I will get a response.

Many Thanks

consumer manhattan new york

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Progresso and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progresso.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Progresso to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments

I found cardboard pieces in mine about 3 years ago.I don't buy progresso any more.

I complained to the company and they sent me a prepaid envelope to send the card board pieces in.And I think around $30 in coupons for progresso soup.