Featured Not resolved

I cant believe this! I've been ill and believed that a bowl of soup would surely help; but instead I've just broke a tooth on a bone that was in my bowl of 'Progresso Rich & Hearty Chicken & Homestyle Noodles' soup!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of progresso soup from Progresso and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progresso to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progresso for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments

We caught a bone last night in a can as well.Never had this with other brands.

Looking through their facebook site, I think we got off lucky with a bone instead of say a big piece of metal or a fake fingernail.

There are enough complaints to prove these are not isolated incidents.This is a bad habit.

*gasp* oh the horror of a bone in again *gasp* chicken soup. guess what? chickens have bones and unfortunately they do tend to have small pieces slip through the cracks like this.