Wewahitchka, Florida

TWO INCH PAINTED WOOD SPLINTER!!! Yeah, that wasnt on the nutritional label. Thanks for the toxic paint chemicals and nearly injuring my esophagus.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of progresso traditional chicken and sausage gumbo. Progresso needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned progresso traditional chicken and sausage gumbo in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progresso.

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments

Progresso - Chicken And Dumpling Soup Review from Boise, Idaho Progresso "I was eating chicken and dumpling soup and foubd a rubber grommet in my can of soup. Very gross. Smaller than the size of a dime. My name is mandy..." Read more Progresso - Chicken Rotini Soup has NO ROTINI Progresso "Though it's getting warmer outside, I decided that I would eat some soup. I happened to have a can of Progresso Hearty Chicken & Rotini Soup in the cabinet. I..." Read more Progresso - Bone in soup! Progresso "I heated up a can of Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup. While eating a bowl of Progresso Traditional Chicken Soup I bit into something hard and thought that I had..." Read more Fiberglass in Progresso Garden Vegetable soup Progresso "I found this 4 inch strand of frayed fiberglass in Garden Vegetable soup. I called to complain, but when I posted this on facebook Progresso page, they could not find..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more