WILL SOMEONE PLEASE CONTACT ME IN REGARDS OF FINDING THIS INSECT IN MY SOUP TONIGHT 616 329 6336 MELINDA REID IS MY NAME

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of progresso traditional chicken and wild rice soup from Progresso and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progresso to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progresso for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments

Klawock, Alaska, United States #1262070

Same worm was found in a co-workers soup! (Same soup) Disgusting!!!

Progresso - Soup Review from Indiana, Pennsylvania Progresso "Uncooked chicken in my chicken noodle soup today. I really hope the chicken that I already ate wasn't like this. ..." Read more Progresso - Chicken And Dumpling Soup Review from Boise, Idaho Progresso "I was eating chicken and dumpling soup and foubd a rubber grommet in my can of soup. Very gross. Smaller than the size of a dime. My name is mandy..." Read more Progresso - Bone in soup! Progresso "I heated up a can of Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup. While eating a bowl of Progresso Traditional Chicken Soup I bit into something hard and thought that I had..." Read more Fiberglass in Progresso Garden Vegetable soup Progresso "I found this 4 inch strand of frayed fiberglass in Garden Vegetable soup. I called to complain, but when I posted this on facebook Progresso page, they could not find..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more