2.8

Usually I enjoy the soup but this time I found a nasty hair in my soup.I went to warm up the soup for my and stirred it and that's when I found the hair.

My hair is always up because where I work at.So I'll never again eat this brand at all because of this incident.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Progresso and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progresso.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Progresso to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments

Progresso - Chicken Rotini Soup has NO ROTINI Progresso "Though it's getting warmer outside, I decided that I would eat some soup. I happened to have a can of Progresso Hearty Chicken & Rotini Soup in the cabinet. I..." Read more Progresso - Soup Review Progresso "This was in my soup November 14 2016. Glad i was chewing slowly. Chicken and rice. Do not believe this was Inspected like it states on the can...." Read more Progresso - Chicken Noodle Soup Review from Belmont, Michigan Progresso "We found a chunk of wood or something that looks like wood. Was the most disgusting thing I've even seen in a soup and quite possibly ruined it for me..." Read more Progresso - Soup Review from New York, New York Progresso "to Progresso Soups, today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more