Progresso - Review about Chicken Noodle Soup from Stockton, California
I cant believe this! I've been ill and believed that a bowl of soup would surely help; but instead I've just broke a tooth on a bone that was in my bowl of 'Progresso Rich & Hearty Chicken & Homestyle Noodles' soup!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "I heated up a can of Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup. While eating a bowl of Progresso Traditional Chicken Soup I bit into something hard and thought that I had..."
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "In May 2016, I bought a pair of Skechers Air-Cooled Memory Foam shoes. After only 3 months the soles are worn out. I do not do a lot..."
- "I recently filed a complaint: "I sent a package via air shipment intended for my daughter's birthday (Sep-27) and dropped it off at your branch office here in Stockton, CA at..."
- "I am an ELITE MEMBER . . . means nothing to Airsplat customer service! It just means I was *** enough to give them more money just to buy..."