Review about Progresso Traditional Chicken And Wild Rice Soup from New York, New York

91 of 149 Progresso reviews

to Progresso Soups,

today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece inside the can. Fortunately I spotted it in the pot before me or my wife consumed it.

It looks like the broken handle of a scissor and it appears to have some dirt or black grease stained to one side.

I have been eating Progresso since i was a kid, its a great product. this happening is quite unfortunate. This is why I am contacting Progresso Co, hopefully I will get a response.

Many Thanks

consumer manhattan new york

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Progresso Traditional Chicken And Wild Rice Soup
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #680076

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Progresso? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
91 of 149 Progresso reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 10, 2015 #1017767

I found cardboard pieces in mine about 3 years ago. I don't buy progresso any more. I complained to the company and they sent me a prepaid envelope to send the card board pieces in. And I think around $30 in coupons for progresso soup.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Progresso. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Progresso.
Filing a new complaint about
×