New York, New York
Featured Not resolved

to Progresso Soups,

today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece inside the can. Fortunately I spotted it in the pot before me or my wife consumed it.

It looks like the broken handle of a scissor and it appears to have some dirt or black grease stained to one side.

I have been eating Progresso since i was a kid, its a great product. this happening is quite unfortunate. This is why I am contacting Progresso Co, hopefully I will get a response.

Many Thanks

consumer manhattan new york

Review about: Progresso Soup.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments

I found cardboard pieces in mine about 3 years ago.I don't buy progresso any more.

I complained to the company and they sent me a prepaid envelope to send the card board pieces in.And I think around $30 in coupons for progresso soup.

Progresso - Hair in the new england clam chowder soup Progresso "i am absolutely disgusted by this matter of how you have a hair from anything or someone in this soup. this is totally disgusting. I've been eating these soups for..." Read more Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup Review from Belmont, Michigan Progresso "We found a chunk of wood or something that looks like wood. Was the most disgusting thing I've even seen in a soup and quite possibly ruined it for me..." Read more Plastic tubing found in Progresso Soup Progresso "I was eating a bowl of Progresso Tomato Totini soup and at the bottom of the bowl I found a piece of clear plastic tubing. I sent photos of the..." Read more Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup Review Progresso "I was eating a bowl of your delicious chicken and noodle soup, when I bit down on what I thought was a chicken bone. After I pulled it out of..." Read more Royal court construction of jacksonville Fl read first Royal Court Construction "I hired Paul workman / Royal court construction to do some construction on one of my buildings that was confirmed in Jacksonville Florida. I first found him online through the..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more