Brooklyn, New York
Featured Not resolved

Disgusted is not the word to explain my horrid experience that I had with progresso soup...Went to boil the soup over the stove and a large maggot was in the can without me knowing and got cooked inside the soup...

Disgusting part is I actually spotted this and the insects disintegrated skin while stirring the soup I almost ate.

Iam SO Furious.I will never eat this infested canned soup brand again.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments

Mike_mn

If you go to the Progresso website and send an email to there customer support with the photos, they will respond.Be insistent that you absolutely want to know what the object is, and you won't take no for an answer.

You should get a response worded very delicately.

Along with that complementary coupons.

Just a note: This is like the tip of an iceberg.

This is what you caught!Did you know that in America, it's estimated that the average person unintentionally eats a pound of insects every year!

Progresso CHICKEN BROTH Progresso "Dear customer Relations Representative: April,4,2016 while I was cooking today using your product , Progresso Chicken Broth, a piece of black substance came pouring out of the box and into my sauce..." Read more Progresso Chicken And Dumpling Soup Review from Boise, Idaho Progresso "I was eating chicken and dumpling soup and foubd a rubber grommet in my can of soup. Very gross. Smaller than the size of a dime. My name is mandy..." Read more Progresso - Bone in soup! Progresso "I heated up a can of Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup. While eating a bowl of Progresso Traditional Chicken Soup I bit into something hard and thought that I had..." Read more Progresso - Chicken Rotini Soup has NO ROTINI Progresso "Though it's getting warmer outside, I decided that I would eat some soup. I happened to have a can of Progresso Hearty Chicken & Rotini Soup in the cabinet. I..." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more Lane Furniture - Supposedly Leather sofa plealing after 18 months Lane Furniture "We purchase a leather / vinyl sofa and matching recliner. The seating surfaces were suppose to be real leather (not bonded). After 18 months, the back is peeling. We only..." Read more Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more Mattress Firm Uses Gold Thread that looks like stains in pictures to deny claims. Mattress Firm "Mattress Firm You said my mattress warranty is void because of stains. You use gold colored thread that makes it look like stains when you take the pictures. We use..." Read more