Review about Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup from Brooklyn, New York
Disgusted is not the word to explain my horrid experience that I had with progresso soup...Went to boil the soup over the stove and a large maggot was in the can without me knowing and got cooked inside the soup...
Disgusting part is I actually spotted this and the insects disintegrated skin while stirring the soup I almost ate.
Iam SO Furious.I will never eat this infested canned soup brand again.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is a pic of what I found in your clam chowder soup. The number on the can is FRP J18A33,E3116, Looks like a piece of shell or plastic and..."
- "Found a small yellow worm on one of the FROOT LOOPS after pouring it into my bowl. It was stuck to the cereal and looks like it must have dried..."
- "Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers). However recently I..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I received a Silvertone 1303/U2 Solid Body Silverburst electric guitar I ordered on line. When the invoice came, it was from ZZOUNDS, with the name of someone other than myself...."
- "The family dollar on Church ave Brooklyn ,always leave they Garbage outside for two or three days and then it blows allover the street and when you tell them about..."
- "Recliner Serial #1841427 Style#2192-POWER Cover#83017 53017 Prod Date 10/25/10 This recliner was purchased at Pilgrim Furniture City, 55 Graham Place, Southington, Ct 06489 as a gift for our 50th wedding..."