Brooklyn, New York
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

Disgusted is not the word to explain my horrid experience that I had with progresso soup...Went to boil the soup over the stove and a large maggot was in the can without me knowing and got cooked inside the soup...

Disgusting part is I actually spotted this and the insects disintegrated skin while stirring the soup I almost ate.

Iam SO Furious.I will never eat this infested canned soup brand again.

Review about: Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments

Mike_mn

If you go to the Progresso website and send an email to there customer support with the photos, they will respond.Be insistent that you absolutely want to know what the object is, and you won't take no for an answer.

You should get a response worded very delicately.

Along with that complementary coupons.

Just a note: This is like the tip of an iceberg.

This is what you caught!Did you know that in America, it's estimated that the average person unintentionally eats a pound of insects every year!