filters
State:
City:
Product:

Progresso - Clam chowder

I purchased clam chowder this week. When I opened it there were no clams in the soup. Maybe it got mixed up with the cream of potato soup. I was very disappointed,because I love your soups. I buy them all the time. I just felt ripped off. Has anyone else complained about this? Sincerely Maryann Gorman
2.5

Progresso - Something in soup

Mom and I were eating clam chowder and my mom found this in the soup.
Reply to reviews
Sunday night January 13th, my husband and I decided to have a bowl of clam chowder soup so I opened up two cans and warmed them up. Little did we know that for the past three days we've been having very light colored stools. We thought we had hepatitis and went for a...

Weevil in Progresso Bread Crumbs

Weevil in Progresso Bread Crumbs
Couple of weeks ago went to Metro Market at State Street in Wauwatosa Wisconsin and bought this can of Progresso Bread Crumbs. When I opened it today to prepare a meal, it was full of little brown bugs, hundreds of them! Gross. Will never buy Progresso products again.

Progresso - My review:

I wanted to tell the company that you work for that the new flave de flave flave FRENCH ONION SOUP is one of the best ever canned soups I've tasted! I do not usually eat canned foods and am a really good soup maker and the team hit this one out of the park. Super good to use as a broth for GRAVY too. Thank you, Cindy

Progresso - Your Chicken Noodle Soup

I had surgery in 2013 where they removed most of my stomach and all my small intestine in life saving measures. I had a relapse last December and was put on a liquid diet. The hospital had a pureed soup that was really tasty. So I got some of your Chicken Noodle Soup and pureed in my blender. It is like nectar from the Gods. I have your Chicken Noodle soup probably ten (10) times a week. My son says it is my "spinach". I just wanted you to know how grateful I am to be able to eat this soup. It is delicious!!!
5.0

Progresso - No Meatballs

Bought a can of Progresso Meatball Wedding soup and it had a grand total of Meatballs in it, was like eating a bowl of pasta soup

Progresso - No meat balls

I recently bought a can of Progresso Wedding Meatball soup, only problem were only 2 meatballs in the soup, I paid a lot of money for this and basically got pasta soup

Progresso - Terrible

My husband warmed me up some clam chowder progresso soup and I blamed him for putting water in it. It was so watered down that it held in my spoon like I was sipping water. I didn’t believe him until he showed me his soup. I will never again purchase progresso soup.
Additional Fees

Progresso - Disappointed

Overall, I like Progresso Soups, especially the "New England Clam Chowder." Today though I had the, "Loaded Potato with Bacon." What a disappointment that was. Ironically, the name hardly fit the contents in the can. I think that I could have drank the soup with a straw. Maybe an occasional chunk of potato might have stopped the flow. Did I get what might be considered as part of a, "bad batch," or is it always like that?