filters
State:
City:
Product:

Progresso - Found metal shaving in my soup

I was finishing my last bit of soup from my bowl and i felt something in my mouth. I pulled it out of my mouth and it was a piece of metal shaving about 1" to 1-1/2" long. I almost swallowed it. Just want to let you know about it.
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 11.
#1420828

Progresso - Potato and ham with cheese

Not enough product. Potatoes are cheap.don' t be socheap with them. Bigger and more chunks also not shredded ham. Alsomost othersoups neede more product and less base make soup like grandma made Hearty
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 10.
2.5
#1420284
Show

Progresso - The worst soup I have ever bought in my life!

Pick-n-Save Grocery Store had ur soup on sale 10/$10 so I bought 10. I open a can 4 my 5yr old n couldnt believe it was mostly all juice so I opened a second can so I could take the fillings 2 make his soup thicker. I will never buy this soup again!
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 05.

Progresso - Chicken Gumbo Soup Sickness

My husband and myself ate the Chicken Gumbo soup and got very ill. We have been sick for roughly 6 days. So stomach ache really bad with the works to follow.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 03.
Additional Fees

Progresso - Salty soup

Purchased progresso soup. Even the light was so sodium laden. I guess light doesn't mean less sodium. It would be so nice to be able to purchase a canned soup that was low in sodium that didn't cost 3 bucks for a small can.
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 02.
4.0

Progresso - Steak and Russet potato soup

I normally love your soups. It's the ONLY brand I buy BUT Very disappointed in the Steak and Russet potato soup. The can was full of potatoes...and I do mean can was jammed FULL of potatoes. With 3, very skimpy pieces of beef.......and not enough liquid to call it soup. Reading other reviews, I have to wonder, What happened to the quality of your soups ??
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 01.
1.5
Progresso - Progress chicken Noodle light
I just open a can of chicken noodle soup that was seal tight lid and found a little bug floating on top of my soup! I took it out and put it in a sip lock bag! Today is Thursday nov 29 th 2018 at 10 pm! I took a picture of the bug and can! My name is Russell Hooper at...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 29.

Progresso - Piece of metal

Progresso - Piece of metal
Hi there. I was enjoying one of your soups until I noticed a piece of metal in it. This is not a setup and I don’t want anything from you. Just wanted to bring it to your attention because of the safety and health concerns.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 22.
Reply to reviews
The label list said: clam juice & a potato but there certainly was NOT any CLAMS in the cream soup to speak of. Should have read the ingredients first but would be misleading in any case. There were 'maybe' six little pieces of 'clam' in the watery creamed soup. Even...
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 20.

Progresso - Info on bread crumbs

Can't get an answer on where to buy lemon pepper panko bread crumbs other than Amazon.
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 20.