Featured 100% full Not resolved

I just was sitting down to eat some of your soup when I realized that the Potatoes are hard as rocks.Wassup it may not mean much to your company but this really sucks.

I am not sure if I will buy this soup again UPC code 4119691404 TERRIBLE .Looks good tastes like hard potatoes.

Now I have to type at least 100 words,your soup was terrible customer service none and I still have thirty words I must type.Wont buy this one again and I beat my daughter you will not respond..I will win that one.

Bye bye

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1. The author is overall dissatisfied with Progresso and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progresso.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Progresso to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments

Luvbug310

Cook first. Then eat.

Progresso - Chicken Rotini Soup has NO ROTINI Progresso "Though it's getting warmer outside, I decided that I would eat some soup. I happened to have a can of Progresso Hearty Chicken & Rotini Soup in the cabinet. I..." Read more Progresso - Chicken Noodle Soup Review from Belmont, Michigan Progresso "We found a chunk of wood or something that looks like wood. Was the most disgusting thing I've even seen in a soup and quite possibly ruined it for me..." Read more Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup Review from Brooklyn, New York Progresso "Disgusted is not the word to explain my horrid experience that I had with progresso soup... Went to boil the soup over the stove and a large maggot was in..." Read more Progresso - Bone in soup! Progresso "I heated up a can of Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup. While eating a bowl of Progresso Traditional Chicken Soup I bit into something hard and thought that I had..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more