Progresso - Rich&the arty steak and russet potatoes
I just was sitting down to eat some of your soup when I realized that the Potatoes are hard as rocks.Wassup it may not mean much to your company but this really sucks.
I am not sure if I will buy this soup again UPC code 4119691404 TERRIBLE .Looks good tastes like hard potatoes.
Now I have to type at least 100 words,your soup was terrible customer service none and I still have thirty words I must type.Wont buy this one again and I beat my daughter you will not respond..I will win that one.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Steak And Potato Soup
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Donald Holmes 2713 Ave D (off hwy3) Dickinson, Texas 77539 firstname.lastname@example.org I buy some of the Chip Ahoy Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookie. When I opened the bag. I immediately noticed cookies missing and 2..."
- "I was eating chicken and dumpling soup and foubd a rubber grommet in my can of soup. Very gross. Smaller than the size of a dime. My name is mandy..."
- ", they should call their clam chowder potato soup with a hint of clam flavoring..."
- "30 day warranty and you will be extremely disappointed with quality. They are selling stuff that they get for cheap and mark it up to no end as a sale..."
- "Star boy services and seal coat, did my driveway about two weeks ago, well it rain after they did it, obviously they don't check the weather, I though they were..."
- "I ordered a series of four Richard Schmidt Art Lesson videos. After 3-4 months, I was shipped two of the four videos (November and May) and two other videos: "Proficient..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."