Progresso - Rich&the arty steak and russet potatoes
I just was sitting down to eat some of your soup when I realized that the Potatoes are hard as rocks.Wassup it may not mean much to your company but this really sucks.
I am not sure if I will buy this soup again UPC code 4119691404 TERRIBLE .Looks good tastes like hard potatoes.
Now I have to type at least 100 words,your soup was terrible customer service none and I still have thirty words I must type.Wont buy this one again and I beat my daughter you will not respond..I will win that one.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Steak And Potato Soup
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i am absolutely disgusted by this matter of how you have a hair from anything or someone in this soup. this is totally disgusting. I've been eating these soups for..."
- "Disgusted is not the word to explain my horrid experience that I had with progresso soup... Went to boil the soup over the stove and a large maggot was in..."
- "Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers). However recently I..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "I ordered a series of four Richard Schmidt Art Lesson videos. After 3-4 months, I was shipped two of the four videos (November and May) and two other videos: "Proficient..."
- "Star boy services and seal coat, did my driveway about two weeks ago, well it rain after they did it, obviously they don't check the weather, I though they were..."
- "30 day warranty and you will be extremely disappointed with quality. They are selling stuff that they get for cheap and mark it up to no end as a sale..."