I had purchased two cans of Progresso Traditional soups Chicken noodle, either from Safeway or Fred Myers as of now I cant remember, here in Juneau Alaska, see picture, and after a couple of weeks in my cupboard I finally open them to make dinner. After opening the first can which was good and showed no damage, I did the same for the second can, but as soon as the top was unsealed I wished I had never had done that, the smell was the first thing to hit me, and after doubting on finishing opening the can I did venture a peek inside, disturbed would be an understatement, overwhelmed by what I saw I reached for my iPhone and took these pictures. How I wish I never opened it. It was spoiled, mold had formed on the top and it stunk so badly, I now cannot even think of opening a can of your soup.
Just thought you should know.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers). However recently I..."
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "to Progresso Soups, today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece..."
- "We would actually like to thank you for a great product! We have used the Samsonite spinner upright luggage for quite a few years, we have been all over the..."
- "Do not order from them!!! The picture of the nice arrangement of flowers is what I ordered. The other flowers that look like they were pulled from the..."
- "Ran across this individual several time in the past and heard about his business practices from practically half of Anchorage, Alaska. Well finally I had a chance to see what..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."