I had purchased two cans of Progresso Traditional soups Chicken noodle, either from Safeway or Fred Myers as of now I cant remember, here in Juneau Alaska, see picture, and after a couple of weeks in my cupboard I finally open them to make dinner. After opening the first can which was good and showed no damage, I did the same for the second can, but as soon as the top was unsealed I wished I had never had done that, the smell was the first thing to hit me, and after doubting on finishing opening the can I did venture a peek inside, disturbed would be an understatement, overwhelmed by what I saw I reached for my iPhone and took these pictures. How I wish I never opened it. It was spoiled, mold had formed on the top and it stunk so badly, I now cannot even think of opening a can of your soup.
Just thought you should know.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed..."
- "I purchased this dress to wear at my granddaughter's wedding on August 27th. The dress is beautiful, I loved it and the fit was good. I ordered it..."
- "Clarence Summers tel 9072296575 or firstname.lastname@example.org or 19700 N Mitkofak12 Lp Eagle River AK 99577 On Sunday 11/13/16 at 12:40 pm at The Tikahtnu 16 ,at 1102 N Muldoon Rd Suite..."
- "Good Morning, I have made several attempts to get the floor in my bathroom that re-bath repalced fixed or replaced due to peeling or some sort of damage. Re-Bath re-modeled..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."