I had purchased two cans of Progresso Traditional soups Chicken noodle, either from Safeway or Fred Myers as of now I cant remember, here in Juneau Alaska, see picture, and after a couple of weeks in my cupboard I finally open them to make dinner. After opening the first can which was good and showed no damage, I did the same for the second can, but as soon as the top was unsealed I wished I had never had done that, the smell was the first thing to hit me, and after doubting on finishing opening the can I did venture a peek inside, disturbed would be an understatement, overwhelmed by what I saw I reached for my iPhone and took these pictures. How I wish I never opened it. It was spoiled, mold had formed on the top and it stunk so badly, I now cannot even think of opening a can of your soup.

UPC 41196-01088

Just thought you should know.

Joseph Hudson

Jhudson59@gmail.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "spolied" of progresso soup and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2. Progresso needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned progresso soup in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progresso.

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments