Apparently this is a common problem with their clam chowder. This is not fake, it really happens because of the titanium dioxide used in their soup.

I recently had a scare and had to spend$ to rule out liver/gallbladder etc issues. I am okay but until this morning did not know that this happens when you eat the soup. I wish Progresso would at least put in a disclaimer about the possibility of white stools after eating it. It would save countless people stress and money.

Sad that they can just ignore this and keep making money off the very people who are suffering. SHAME on you Progresso.

Review about: Progresso Traditional New England Clam Chowder Soup.

Reason of review: soup causes white stool .

Preferred solution: disclaimer about white stool .

I liked: I only wrote to make my comment, Used to like them.

I didn't like: Artificial color in creamy soups turns stool white.

Comments

Happened to me too! Worried sick all day until I read these.

Happened to me too recently. But with creamy chicken Alfredo with pasta soup.

I checked the contents. It had titanium dioxide.

My wife just ended up having a colonscopy and upper GI because of this... cost me THOUSANDS!!!!

My wife has been eating a ton of this soup lately and it concerned us. I wish I would have read this before we scheduled her procedure.

I am having a nervous fright at the moment because my stool has turned pale within the last day. I've been worrying about my bile production but I also had a Progressive Chicken Alfredo soup (also white in color and has titanium oxide), so I am at a very weird place. I will most likely go to the doctor's anyways to be safe.

I just went thru the same thing, blood test, ultrasound, physical, accompanied by a little fright thinking something was wrong with me. Wish I had read this sooner. No

to Anonymous #1437228

I've had a week of fright t hinkung my liver is failing! I ate Progresso clam chowder twice this week and my stools are completely white! So pissed now!