4.3

I purchased Rich & Hearty Beef Pot Roast & Country Vegetable Soup.Well it should be called Potatoes w/ vegetables and beef scraps.

It was far from rich. The broth was far from rich. The Potatoes were in oversized chunks that weren't fully peeled. And there was only little scraps of meat.

I had to scoop through the entire can to get anything worth a bowl full. I was disappointed because I love other soups. Lentil, New England Clam Chowder, Italian Vegetable are all great! I expected this one to be the same.

It just doesn't measure up to the Progresso Brand.

Code # are: 24Nov2016 NV 19:28 1 H Backwards Z ABP-22 EST-740 I hope these comments; although negative are helpful.Thank you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of ingredients advertised. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of progresso soup. Progresso needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned progresso soup in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progresso.

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments