After consuming two bowls of Progresso clam chowder, the next two bowel movements were white as snow. This caused great anxiety and doctor bills.

White bowel movements are generally (mostly) a reason for great concern and can be an indication of a major medical problem. They should let consumers know about this, as they have been notified, but do nothing to inform the public. I received no response from them after contacting them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Progresso Traditional New England Clam Chowder Soup.

Reason of review: Product problems.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

The same thing just happened to me! I spent two hours at urgent care after talking to a Humana nurse.

If the lab tech hadn’t experienced the same thing and mentioned it, I would have had and ultrasound today. This cost me and my insurance company needless expense.

This saved me a trip to the doctor. I was very concerned for my health. I'm never eating a can of progresso soup in my life again.

Just happened to me. My anxiety is still going

Same here. I am on chemotherapy so this scared the *** out of me.

same happend to me today i just found out about this had a bowl of it yestarday

Same thing happened to me and I almost scheduled a doctor appointment. I was very worried. Glad I read this.

to Anon #1559668

Exactly, I also was very worried. It seems to me they could just mention this as it caused no physical harm and would keep people from stress, unnecessary costs and a possible lawsuit. Which I personally think they deserve.

Happened to me too. Scared me to death.

to Ann #1571282

Totally get it...happy it wasn’t actually “to death” ;-)