After heating the beans and the juice straight from the can I began to eat the beans.I noticed a bean with a brown spot, set it apart and broke it: a little worm went out.
So, I looked carefully and found hundred of little pinkish small worms floating in the juice. Progresso buys spoiled beans with worms inside for a huge bargain and them process this hoping nobody will see. If you add nothing you can see... and be disgusted.
I called the costumer service, they apologized and promised me some coupons.But the fact is I'll never ever eat (and of course buy) any Progresso product and tell about the worms all around.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Formelly these beans
What I disliked
- Very very poor quality control
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Daughter found a jellyfish figure in tea after too days of refrigeration. Now is having allergic reactions.. Whats really in this stuff please bring all comments forward i am getting..."
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "I was having a progresso soup for lunch and I just found a bug in it. I used to love this soup but now I'm just disgusted by it. Not..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Purchased Dacor refrig $6899, 2yrs 8mos it broke. Augur motor freezes up due to condensation in freezer, augur motor runs constantly. Protek Industries came and said we had to pay..."
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "I ordered a couch from Overstock.com and was promised free shipping. It two weeks before the couch was even shipped, and then the shipping company transferred it to a local..."