Winnemucca, Nevada
100% full Not resolved

After heating the beans and the juice straight from the can I began to eat the beans.I noticed a bean with a brown spot, set it apart and broke it: a little worm went out.

So, I looked carefully and found hundred of little pinkish small worms floating in the juice. Progresso buys spoiled beans with worms inside for a huge bargain and them process this hoping nobody will see. If you add nothing you can see... and be disgusted.

I called the costumer service, they apologized and promised me some coupons.But the fact is I'll never ever eat (and of course buy) any Progresso product and tell about the worms all around.

This person wrote the review because of "dirty canned food" of progresso cannellini white kidney beans from Progresso and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Progresso to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very very poor quality control. Author liked the most formelly these beans. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progresso for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Progresso?

Comments